Thursday, October 14, 2010

A new BLOGGUY has juz started his journey, hunting for delicious foods around Sabah

Bismillahhirramannirrahim..

Hey...look who is the latest person who started to blog?? hehe...



well...im still "noob" in this blogging days but i try my best to fulfill my passion, which is searching for the best food scenery in Sabah, and most important...SHARE them with you guys, so you can experience the same thing that i would love to consider "heavenly" moments...

"If it looks good, eat it"...Andrew Zimmern said that

Well, for those who really anxious about Sabah's food delicacies.. Sabah, which is considered as  the true "1MALAYSIA" known for its diversity in food culture.. Moreover, Sabahans are indeed very flexible, where you may discover in a restaurant, a table, shared with various races, sit together and chatting while enjoying good food... in addition, you may find some of the outlet, are shared with different races, doesn't matter Bumis, Malays, Chinese, Indian..or whoever lah...and this harmony sparks flourishly in Sabah...

Okay, talking bout the harmony..welllll...although I'm crazy and dying for food, it doesn't mean that I can "NGAPPPPPPP" all of the foods here in Sabah...yes, I'm a Muslim, thus, I am still obeying the law that there are some things that i cannot consume...but dont surprise if you happen to see me sitting in a Chinese restaurant...even sitting with my friends who enjoying their Bah Kut Teh or Cha Sau pau...(bukannya saya makan pun.....hahahaha)

So, to those Muslim or even Seventh Day Adventist friends who wish to explore the world of good food and mengikut hukum agama, but dont even know where to find, I'm glad to show you places where you can enjoy Chinese or Dusun or Kadazan or anytingg laa punya great dishes, and yet, halal...but please don't feel that this blog is only strictly to them, because no matter what race or religion you are..I hope my posts here will handy you guys to decide where to try the dishes,. based on my review hehe

Furthermore, since this blog is still "bau kedai"...(new)... if any of you wanna suggest me great places to try their local specialties...do inform me.. and I'm willing to head my mouth to the place.. hahaha...

Stay tune for my journey... aramaiiii tihhh

12 comments:

  1. wew blogger la skrang haha. ba go food hunting and tell me where's the best place to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantap jooo... sikit² sija sia paham.. indak pandai sia mbaca ingriss hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. melllllll

    later ko teach sa aaa mcm mana mo kasi santekkk blog.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. tom...nanti masa sa view tmpt mkn, sa cakap malay juga tu hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalau mau kasi santik blog, pigi saja search bloggee templates di google. trus edit skit2 ja la hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. sungguh sinang...bha bha,,thanx...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ni kali lah...wakakaka... Akhirnya..Journey to gemuk bah ko ni Puma...wakakaka.. Anything... Keep it up.. mantap ni.. Belum lagi ada org buat blog d sabah ni pasal makan..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. blog bau kadai!! hahaha kalau sy minta tulung buat blog ada mau bayar kaine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ba SJ....mana tau if ngam timng....masa sa visit satu kadai mkn..ko join sekali ahhhhh

    sher....mari la tolong hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha~!!! bahhh...jan lupa kasi masuk itu "mee guring Tuaran' ma favorite kama itu...^___^

    ReplyDelete